Are you a wound care clinician, podiatrist or vascular specialist who recently adopted CarePICS into your practice and workflows? The new virtual hub for wound and vascular care is user-friendly and intuitive. But we want to ensure you’re using the app to its optimum capacity.
That’s why CarePICS now features a Help Center with web-based training. The Help Center enables clinicians to reach the future of digital wound care.
Read more about how you can opt-in to our online training to learn how to get the most from CarePICS.
Welcome to the CarePICS Help Center
Gain the ability to screen, assess and treat peripheral artery disease (PAD), critical limb ischemia (CLI) and wound care patients more effectively:
- Go to www.carepics.com and click the Login button in the top right of the screen.
- Log in your account by going to https://app.carepics.com/login. If you don’t have an account, go here to sign up.
- Navigate to the Help Center option in the bottom left of the menu.
- Choose from a list of dropdown sections within the Help Center to find assistance for specific issues and learn how to set up and use CarePICS.
For example, you can select “Sending a Referral” to get more information on that topic. You will see a step-by-step description of how to send a referral as well as an interactive menu that will take you through the entire process.
While most of the selections are available through mobile platforms, there are three modules that can only be accessed through a desktop computer:
- Download Clinical Summary (All)
- Download Clinical Summary (Specific Album)
- Download Clinical Summary (Data Range)
Fully harness the power of the simple, secure, technology-enabled care solution with the CarePICS Help Center!
For More Information
CarePICS is here to help. Email mailto:email@example.com for assistance if you have any questions about training through the Help Center. And visit the CarePICS website for more information on how you can get the most out of the new virtual hub for wound and vascular care.
CarePICS® is a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform designed to manage vascular disease and wound care patients. CarePICS enables virtual consults, telehealth visits, clinical image reporting, and automated medical supply ordering.