The New Virtual Hub for Wound and Vascular Care
Simple. Clear. Innovative.
Introducing CarePICS®! An easy-to-use mobile and web app for clinicians to perform simple activities related to treating vascular and wound care patients:
- Request and provide specialty consults
- Create and send clinical reports
- Schedule and perform telehealth visits with patients
- Sign and fulfill medical supply orders
Our virtual platform enables HIPAA-compliant communication sharing of video, voice, text and images for all activities between users. CarePICS’ four key solutions deliver better clinical outcomes for patients.
How It Works
CarePICS brings patients and their care teams together to achieve the best outcomes.
- Revolutionary wound measure feature programmatically calculates the surface area, length and width
- Real-time video and voice visits
- Breakthrough protocol and formulary algorithms to order supplies
- Create a care continuum plan for patients
Help Patients with Seamless Technology
In August 2020, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services provided permanent guidance on telehealth that includes reimbursement for remote supervision, which includes real-time, asynchronous and phone communication.
CarePICS provides you with the tools to support your patients with peripheral artery disease, critical limb ischemia and wound care, while also meeting your practice’s business objectives.
Supporting Patients & Providers
CarePICS helps both patients and physicians through remote wound care services. Our simple ― yet innovative ― technology platform provides safe and efficient treatment pathways.
See CarePICS in Action!
Discover how our voice, text, image and video sharing system can work for you and your patients in real time. Take clear images. Share them with a team of providers through a secure Cloud-based server. Improve patient care and efficiency. That’s the CarePICS solution.